Sunday, October 6, 2013

Okeeheelee Park

My hubby and I went to one of the area parks this morning. I wanted to see if the migration was noticeable yet in Palm Beach. Well a lot of birds heard, but not many seen. Among the ones seen were the red-bellied woodpecker pictured below a hairy or downy one. cardinals, blue jays, doves, and a I think pine warbler. Though we did see a lot of other wildlife, starting with this raccoon family. Then the Gopher tortoise trying to ignore me. Then another two tortoises, and on the way out a armadillo. Not a bad day.         Posted by Lauren
Mom and babies

Gopher tortoise no. 1

No. 2 this guy had no worries.

the only woodpecker picture that came out good.

onto no. three.

Dilly on a mission.

Was nice enough to look up for only a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We want to thank all for commenting.