Sunday, October 28, 2012

Duck,Duck,Swan

Went to the local lake where I once saw so many different kinds of ducks , I couldn't believe it. I have checked that spot every once in awhile and there have never been back so close to the shoreline where I was able to photograph them. Then by luck I checked Saturday and there they where. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Mute Swans



Black Bellied Whistling Duck

Northern Pin tail and Red Crested Plochard

Hybrid Peking

Male and female Green Winged Teals

Northern Pin tail

Red Crested Plochard

Rosey Billed Plochard

Ruddy Shelduck

Hybrid Mallards

White cheeked Pin tail




Redhead
Northern Shoveler, White faced Whistling and Fulvorous Whistling Ducks 

Chiloe Widgon


Northern Shelduck

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is some great variety of ducks! Love those Plochards, they are really neat looking!

    ReplyDelete

We want to thank all for commenting.