Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Break

Went to Ga. for Broward College's Spring break, the weather in mountains was quite a variety, everything from snow to beautiful sunny days! We were taught March- in like a lion out like a lamb! We had both lions and lambs in a week! The weather doesn't seem to affect the birds I am happy to say, even saw one new bird for me.  Posted by Cindy
Peking Duck

Mallard

Robin in my backyard

Hermit Thrush

Yellow bellied sapsucker

Not Ga. without these geese

Elvis is not dead .....LOL

3 comments:

  1. The Peking Duck is adorable! The "Elvis" Duck is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to spot a Yellow- bellied Sapsucker at least once in my lifetime. There all great shots here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip about the GH owls at LNWR. We were so excited to see them.

    ReplyDelete

We want to thank all for commenting.